- Home / The Dalmore King Alexander III Scotch Whisky
The Dalmore King Alexander III Scotch Whisky
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
In 1263,Colin of Kintail, Chief of the Clan Mackenzie, took a bold decision to stand up and be counted, and felled a charging stag which attacked King Alexander III of Scotland. In return for saving his life, the grateful King gifted the 12-pointed Royal Stag emblem to the Mackenzie Clan as a reward.
When descendants of the Mackenzie Clan took over the ownership of The Dalmore distillery in 1867, they continued to honour this brave act and proudly put the 12-pointed Royal Stag on the bottle. To this day, the Stag still adorns each and every bottle of The Dalmore.
To celebrate the pioneering and innovative values of the Mackenzie Clan, our Master Distiller has painstakingly created the only single malt in the world to unite a unique six cask finish for one outstanding achievement. Spirits matured in ex-bourbon casks, Matusalem oloroso sherry butts, Madeira barrels, Marsala casks, Port pipes and Cabernet Sauvignon wine barriques are combined in perfect harmony to create a uniquely complex, yet smooth single malt. This is the embodiment of brave creativity and a lifetime’s experience.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.