- Home / The Glenlivet 21 Year Old Scotch Whisky
The Glenlivet 21 Year Old Scotch Whisky
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
Meticulously crafted over its 21 years, this whisky is put through a combination of hand-selected American oak and ex-sherry casks, which impart the distinctive flavour of dried fruits and a bold richness, vibrant intensity and long finish. Each cask is hand-selected and individually nosed and approved, and every batch has its own special nuances, making it a rare and unique liquid indeed. Aromas are beautifully melted, resonant with dried fruit from the sherry cask, but with spicy hints of cinnamon and ginger. Coloured enticingly of rich amber, with shimmering shades of copper, the finish of this prestigious expression is long and warm.
Gold Medal Winner at the 2005, 2006 and 2007 International Wine & Spirit Competition, the 2002 International Spirits Challenge and a Double Gold Medal at the San Francisco World Spirits Competition. This is a well-regarded 21 year old from Glenlivet.
“The Sean Connery of whiskies – mature, sexy, rich and debonair. Savour it after a long and successful day. Just don't rush the experience."
– JOHN HANSELL, WHISKY ADVOCATE MAGAZINE
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.
A great scotch. I highly recommend it