- Home / Track 7 Panic IPA 22oz
Track 7 Panic IPA 22oz
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
Style: American IPA
Original Gravity: 1.064
Hops: Amarillo, Centennial, Crystal, Magnum, Simcoe
Track 7 Brewing Co. was admittedly an odd West Coast
brewery for one very conspicuous omission in its beer line-up when its
doors first opened – there was no IPA to be found. After several months
of hearing requests (and even pleas) to add an IPA to our line-up, we
released the Panic IPA in August 2012.
Panic IPA is heavily hopped with modern American hop royalty,
featuring Amarillo and Simcoe. The result is an IPA that includes both
subtle citrus flavors and a not-so-subtle stone fruit and slightly dank
nose. Big hops and a smooth body make Panic an exceptional example of a
West Coast Style IPA. After opening with no IPA on tap, panic spread
through the capital city of Sac. We flirted with the recipe for several
months until we had an IPA worthy of the hype. This goes out to all you
IPA crazed fans. Panic optional.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.