- Home / Whistlepig Piggy Back Rye Whiskey 6Yr
Whistlepig Piggy Back Rye Whiskey 6Yr
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
Nose: Fresh cinnamon, black peppercorn, a hint of tangerine and grapefruit zestPalate: Powerfully spicy, with cocoa, cardamom and cured leather flavorsFinish: Wonderfully lengthy, with baking spices, vanilla and hints of citrus
In 2010, WhistlePig Straight Rye Whiskey was released to great critical acclaim. Though the whiskey is new, the WhistlePig farm has a long history. Revolutionary War veterans cleared much of the surrounding forest to settle and farm following the war. The land was nearly continuously in cultivation until a dairy farm shuttered its windows in the early 2000s. In 2007, Raj Peter Bhakta purchased the farm, which is certified organic, and now raises cattle, horses, sheep, goats and pigs. The fields yield alfalfa, rye, barley and oats.WhistlePig is 100 proof, 100 percent rye whiskey and aged for at least ten years in new American oak and Bourbon barrels. Additionally, WhistlePig Farm in Shoreham, VT is America's first single estate whiskey distillery. Master Distiller, Dave Pickerell, has over 20 years of experience in building distilleries and over 14 years as Master Distiller of Maker's Mark.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.