- Home / WhistlePig The Boss Hog VIII Lapulapu’s Pacific
WhistlePig The Boss Hog VIII Lapulapu’s Pacific
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
An epic sequel to the World’s Best Rye, The Boss Hog VIII: LapuLapu’s Pacific completes our journey around the world, unfurling a chronicle as rich and bold as the whiskey itself.
Upon crossing the Pacific, Captain Magellan met his fate at the hands of the legendary Filipino warrior LapuLapu. A fierce and vociferous defender of independence, LapuLapu led his island home against the Spaniards. There he forged a successful fortification, staving off colonial occupation for more than forty years.
In honor of our new hero, this rare edition sees a double finish in high toast, small batch, single island Philippine Rum casks, adding layers of warm spice and delicate tropical notes to an already deeply complex, well aged Rye Whiskey. LapuLapu’s Pacific is a profound statement of strength and independence, a spectacular sequel to Magellan’s Atlantic.
This rare and outstandingly complex whiskey is barrel strength, bottled between 104.8 and 106.6 proof.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.