- Home / Woodbridge Chardonnay Rum Barrel Aged California
Woodbridge Chardonnay Rum Barrel Aged California
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
Product DescriptionWoodbridge by Robert Mondavi Rum Barrel-Aged Chardonnay offers flavors of bright, tropical fruit and hints of spice complemented by a creamy mouthfeel. This aged wine's profile is bold yet balanced.
Brand DescriptionRobert Mondavi was a pioneer and innovator in the California wine industry. By using state-of-the-art technology for his winemaking, employing unique growing techniques, and cultivating relationships with the local growers, he was able to help ensure high quality grapes that would produce excellent wines. As an example, Woodbridge Winery was the first major winery to use the "Direct-To-Press" method for making white wine on a large scale. Todd Ziemann, Director of Winemaking, was bitten by the winemaking bug while visiting a Lodi winery during his high school career day. As a fourth generation Lodi native, he feels a tremendous affinity for the land and the wine it produces. His passion to craft wonderful wines for simple, everyday enjoyment is a natural fit with the Woodbridge small winery traditions.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE