- Home / Woodchuck Cellar Series Ginger 22oz
Woodchuck Cellar Series Ginger 22oz
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
The Woodchuck® cider makers have gone into the cellar once again and handcrafted Woodchuck Cellar Series Ginger. The style was first made popular as part of our Private Reserve Line in 2012 before going back into the cellar to be tweaked, matured, and perfected. Something that never changed though was Woodchuck fans calling for its return!
Woodchuck Ginger is a craft cider that is a perfect fit for the summer season, so we figured what better time than NOW to release it back into the wild. It brings together crisp culinary apple varieties with the subtle spice of organic ginger root.
The ginger was sourced from an organic farm in Peru, where they grow some of the finest yellow ginger in the world. Yellow ginger is highly regarded for its full rich flavor. The name of the farm is La Grama, and they sow, harvest, and pack their ginger in the Peruvian Amazon rainforest. The location provides rich soil and a perfect climate for growing some of the finest ginger available.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.